Wednesday, February 9, 2011

BUSY CNY-.-

em...classes are not pack today...has free time for blogging =)
oukay,was so happy during CNY eve...firework,pray,ang pau $$ all came together...was fulled of joy...i missed the day so muchie...sometime i will prefer the feeling of waiting rather than happening and end...

em....well,,,,,

1st day of CNY... 
they were busy with their things...ish.the hand there...

is make-up free...o.o ishhh,the HUGE eyes bag.

all my uncles,aunts,cousins...came to my house...that day was so damn bustling in my house..and seriously was fulled of excitement....

muahhaaaaaa....the gang were playing "ban lat-21 points"...>< they were damn funny...oh my goodness...
spot me!the pink colour shirt one...i was just sit aside and watched them play,oukay...=p

was having steamboat at night...GREAT!!
2nd day of CNY...
got no idea for my eyes bag o.o

with the love sis,is heading to my aunt's house as well...had lots of fun there...till no time to snap photos...*.*

with cousin...
 was in the MBO...watching "all's well end's well" at 10:45pm...total up was 33 of us in the cinema 1 watching this movie...haha...no time to take photos with the others lehx.ish.and the old ones were slept in the cinema... @.@

after movie,we were continued our "limteh" session at Restaurant Taj in Melaka Baru...the whole restaurant was fulled of our uproar,noise........and non-stop...until about 3am we just leaved there...

was waiting for the food and drinks as well...SLOW service ><

BIG family =)
eerrmmmm......the roti canai and teh tarik were not really best...

the loves...
 3rd day of CNY...
♥♥ this picture very muchieee...♥♥
SS saje...make-up free huh...=p
 is heading to my aunts' house......................................................................

4th day of CNY...

Well...did not snap any photo...went to "ah lang bak kut teh" in Melaka Baru early in the morning and went to my another aunt's house as well...>.<


this is the person who treats us movie and 300 ++ "bak kut teh"...spends lots...BUT he wins lots $$ from the gang during poker...haha...he is funny.
: ) i spent this whole CNY with my family...has no time with my ji mui and friends as well..

and the 4th day of CNY am back to Kedah ady =(


p/s: nvm,wait for me there,the March holidays coming soon.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment