Friday, January 28, 2011

home sweet home.

pheewwww~finally reached my lovely home after a long n shaky journey in the bus..oh gosh~the bus really make me very faint and headache...luckily i didn't vomit...and the people in the bus are damn noisy,even were the drivers...sang some more,swt ><''' this was the condition if you sit afternoon's bus...had a suffer time yesterday night...what the...............o.o
then.. finally i reached Melaka Sentral, the bus stopped at another side pula...i mean not the usual place the buses stopped...ishhhhh...then the calls can't reached to my dad some more =.=
really waste my time only...no more next time for this bus's company...(what the..................dut!!!)

at last...reached home =)

going to hang out with my ji mui mun n friends n lovely family within this 10 days holiday...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment