Wednesday, December 21, 2011

diary of wisdom tooth-PART 2

what i want to say for this post would be...
argh...!FINALLY!

finally, my wisdom tooth was being plucked out this morning.
the process of plucking...
argh!
until now...still within my living memory -.-

- saw the big inject needle.*nervous*i did not want to see, but it just "simply" passed by in front of my eyes*
- started with the anaesthetize injection.*pain*
- awhile later, with the accompanied by 4 doctors.*damn nervous.thought of: is it so serious?*
- started the plucking...
- with digging & plucked with a kind of "pliers"
because of this!
please!forgive it's GELI-ness -.-
i can't forget it for the rest of my life.

hope it will not be my nightmare.
that's enough.

i hope it will be the end of it.

i scare of PAIN!

***几岁人了,还沦落到如此的地步...***

No comments:

Post a Comment