Tuesday, January 24, 2012

1st day of CNY *Part 2*

woke up early in the sunny morning,
Vege food is a must & it would be the utter appetizer to be in my stomach on this joyful day :)

home cook by mom would be the BEST!
abalone, scallop those thingy wouldn't be our choice.
:p

next, waiting for the gang to visit...

this year, everyone show them off with different kind of style.
cheongsam & sunglasses from the cousins would be the striking 1.

& I'm just...
simple as am I.
makeup free though.

the sister.
i don't know :P
uhha, GAMbLIng is the VIP thing!
but this year the amount of people would be lesser than last year.

this year...
smaller circle uh...
Last year,,,
such a big cricle///
till my living room couldn't afford them xD

the amount of people in gambling is always the 2nd thing.
the most important thing would be the fun & joy we had :))))
their shouting & laughter filled my HEART...
this is always enough than enough :))

my dinner time spend with them would be my favourite xD

everyone went home with their tiresome body & mind.

lastly, it would be my...
family photo 2012 :))))
yee!is my dai sou been added in the family photo larx *.*

another thing that is always enough than enough is the reunion of my family :)))
********************
going out awhile more,
hoping for a grand visiting to aunty's houses.

& for sure,  2nd day of CNY = movie day.
looking forward for the 33 people movie tonight.


as a proof...
xD
"endless movie tickets"- quoted by mii.
what i want to explain here is....
MBO will not be our 1st choice UNLESS GSC is FULLED & SOLD OUT their tickets totally!

we aren't going to watch what CNY movie.
is Viral Factor by Jay Chou & Nicholas Tse.
hehe.

looking for it ya *.*
*************
I JUST WISH I KNOW THE TRUTH BEHIND THE LIES.
*************

2 comments: