Thursday, November 17, 2011

HOLI-day

finally, my holidays do begin.
a :) for it 1st.hehe

i shouldn't think of my exam anymore..
but sometimes...i just feel hard for it.
try not to think of it.trying hard to counsel myself.
"it'll be ok."

our paper shouldn't be like that 1.
*is the Government's fault*
yes, it must be. =p

******
reached Melaka yesterday morning.hehe
N
hang out with my love yesterday noon.
we went movie "Tower Heist" since there were no more movies could match with our time.
"she always is the winner"
-.-"
******
the fairness, the tenderness & the smoothness of her legs made me realized the importance of fair.
*m not pervert*-.-
no wonder she could win everyone's heart.
*oukay, i envy u, mrs.Junior*o.O
i always is a loser in everything?!
:(

fair & HEALTHY skin is everything.

m as dark as charcoal.


BUT...
always be appreciative.
OF WHAT DO you HAVE.
*let me win, k.*=.-
****

No comments:

Post a Comment